Have you ever wondered if you’d enjoy painting? Are you going through a tough time and think making art could be a way of healing yourself (as I did)? Or maybe you just want to try paint pouring because it looks like so much fun (it is)! Well now I offer private acrylic pouring lessons (one on one) to teach you all of these things! Looking for basic acrylic pouring lessons? Try these two options: Pouring Basics 1 & Pouring Basics 2.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Cost: $120 with materials included
- What you’ll make: You’ll create and take home at least one piece of jewelry, a set of coasters, and one 8×10″ pour.
- What you’ll learn: You’ll learn how to troubleshoot common issues and make professional quality pours (archival) and embellish them. You’ll also learn how to make jewelry and collages with pouring skins, as well as how to make coasters.
- Pre-requisites: Experience with pouring on your own, or taking Pouring Basics 1 or 2. You will need to bring your own acrylic poured skins.
- Bring your dried acrylic skins (the paint that falls off a canvas onto freezer paper, then you can peel it off and use that paint for the above projects)
Contact me to schedule your lesson after you’ve checked out.